The sun is actually shining here today in the Pacific Northwest! Right now, my kids are outside, enjoying that sunshine, and throwing baseballs up into the air and trying to catch them before they hit the ground. It’s 2:00 in the afternoon and kids are still in school right now, plugging away at their books. While mine are getting their exercise right here at home. All of the school work for today has not been completed, but they can do it a bit later tonight.
- Bible: Confusion Part 2, the population of countries after the tower of Babylon, Acts 17:26
- Math 3: Place value
- Math 4: has not been completed yet today
- History: The start of the Franks (France), Clovis, the ex-barbarian and the beginning of France
- Reading: Peter, the Goatherd by Grimm’s Brothers
- Science: No Science today, unless we decide to read a bit about Salmon later today
- English 3: Using the dictionary, practice spelling
- English 5: Being courteous, study habits and using the English book, practice spelling
We only have 2 stories left in Grimm’s Fairy Tales. I want to hurry and finish that book, as well as my boy, so we can finish reading Scout. If you have never heard of that story, and you like to read Christian books with your kids, you should check this book out. There is a whole series of them. I have the first one called The Secret of the Swamp. It is written by Piet Prins.
You can find it in for some really cheap on Amazon. You can find it for sale on the right side of my blog. Click on that link and you can easily get it for 1 penny!
Happy reading and homeschooling! We’re halfway through the week today!