Wild pic isn’t it? That’s how I look when I get new books!
Here is my intended reading list for January’s challenge:
- Celebrate President’s Day – The Life of Abraham Lincoln by Henry Ketcham
- Birthday Book – A Collection of Stories by Jack London
- Who’s Got the Blues? – The Blue Hill Farms Guide to Basic Chicken Keeping by Kim Hamilton
- Bringing in the New Year – Proverbs of the New Testament: A Relevant Study of the Book of James by Lara Velez, Founder of Moms of Faith
- Snowy Days – Working in the Northwest Woods by Dennis Willard
As you can see, I have quite a wide variety of books that I like to read. All of these are books that I have on my Kindle that I haven’t read yet. I did look through my TBR books and I didn’t have much that matched there.
I am so excited to start this! Only four more days!! Now to choose which one to start first!